Local Expertise, Family Owned, Veteran Operated
As a Napa resident for over 40 years, Jim Gramlich is known industry-wide for his expertise and extensive experience in the wine sector. He has personally completed tours for over 5,000 guests and is highly regarded as a market leader throughout Napa Valley. Throughout his career, he’s remained hyper-focused on learning, listening, and gaining a greater understanding of guest expectations and touring preferences. He created WeWine Napa with the intention to deliver best-in-class service to guests seeking an experience unlike any other and to create a community around it.
So what makes us different as a brand? We pride ourselves on being one of the few vendors that provide a personally customized itinerary based upon customer preferences such as wine varietal, exclusivity, grape to glass tasting, farm to table dining, and the most Instagrammable wineries in the region. Our drivers are all Napa residents and have over 20-years of touring experience combined. Whatever your itinerary preferences may be, we assure you will have a fun, safe, and memorable experience touring through wine country with us!
Advantages for Considering WeWine Napa
1) Providing customized wine tours and tastings throughout all Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Russian River locales.
2) Offering our guests the choice of driving their personal vehicle versus the added cost of hiring the more expensive limousine companies. All of our drivers are fully insured providing 100% coverage for all vehicles we operate.
3) Act as a full-service concierge which includes coordinating tastings, lunch, or dinner reservations, or activities such as hot air balloon rides.
4) Competitive pricing and rates including veteran and senior discounts.
5) Being highly reputable and regarded by wineries enables us to secure prime tables and reservations even from last-minute or on-the-fly requests.